Jobs & Theses
BSc/ MSc thesis
Bachelor and Master theses are available for subtopics of posted PhD openings. If you are interested in a topic do not hesitate to get in contact with the PhD students.
- Solvation shells around iron oxide nanoparticles (Deutscher Aushang)
- Characterization of methanation catalysts for a sustainable energy supply (Deutscher Aushang)
- Influence of solvation shells on the catalytic activity of metal nanoparticles (Deutscher Aushang)
It is possible to join one of our beamtimes in combination with a BSc or MSc thesis. Please contact us in person if you are interest to participate in upcoming beamtimes.
- February 2019 at Diamond, Oxford - PDF beamtime
- October 2018 at the ESRF, Grenoble - PDF beamtime
- June 2018 at the ILL, Grenoble - SANS beamtime
- March 2018 at Diamond, Oxfordshire - PDF beamtime
- February 2018 at the ESRF, Grenoble - PDF beamtime
- October 2017 at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF), Grenoble - PDF beamtime (pair distribution function)